HYDALAM®: DATA PROTECTION
- Secure transmission of confidential data
- Optimal alternative to conventional PIN Mailers, Rub-Off Compound Coverings or Safety Labels
- Easy to label by laser printer
- No publication of data to third parties necessary
- No re-machining required
- Easy folding and inserting
- Also available in small editions
- Without chemical paper
- Even safer in combination with other Security Elements
Play it safe.
Confidence in your quality, your transparency and your integrity strengthens the bonds of customer loyalty. This is especially true for your handling of confidential data. Whether the password for online-banking accounts, the results of medical examination or the winning notification – who wants to see that in third hands? With Hydalam® you play it safe. And always remain flexible. With Hydalam® you print the data directly on form by yourself. Invisible to third parties. A good feeling for your customer: He can trust you.
- Bank: Transmission of PINs, passwords and account data
- Medicine: Delivery of test results and patient information
- Company: Transmission of login-data for intranet etc.
- Clinical studies: Emergency letters
- Contests: Indication of secret messages: "This is exclusively meant for you!"
- Software: Transfer of license codes
A safety area is directly integrated into the Hydalam® forms. Sensitive and confidential information, such as PINs, passwords, account data, and more will be passed on encoded to the recipient. Hydalam® forms can be printed by the sender himself. After opening the confidential message the document can no longer be restored to its original condition. Misuse can be detected immediately.
The data are entered into the PC and the document is then printed. The data are encoded automatically. The document can be sent to the customer by regular mail who then removes the paper window from the back. In front of a bright background, he can now recognise the confidential information in the viewing window.
60 mm x 20 mm (W x H) (other formats are possible)
Freely selectable (20 mm distance between the Hydalam® and form margin must be maintained.)
With Hologram Foil, Hot Foil Stamping, Interference, Numbering and Bar-Coding
Single sheet, on roll or stack.